Hello and Welcome to Sioux Falls Adult Soccer Leagues!
For Coaches and Players Registration, read all info and click below on the Sports Pilot link below.
1. Please read all instructions while registering. You may miss important information if you do not read everything.
2. NEW PLAYERS WITH NO TEAM- Welcome to SFASL!! BEFORE registering, please contact Jen Slater Unruh @ 605-321-9706 (text or call). We want to talk with you more about what team and league you are looking for, and get you placed onto the correct team! Having a great time playing soccer in our Leagues is important to us!
3. NEW PLAYERS WITH A TEAM- If you registering for the first time, please choose that team but the system may put you in the UnAssigned catagory. If this happens,we will move you to the correct team. Just let us know. Welcome to SFASL!!
4. NEW TEAMS- Please have the designated coach contact the office (Jen Slater Unruh @ 605-321-9706) before signing up so that we may get your team acct set up and ready for players to register on! Welcome to SFASL!
5. ALL PLAYERS AND COACHES MUST HAVE A CURRENT USASA PLAYER CARD TO PLAY IN THE SFASL. If you do not have one, or need an updated sticker, please contact the staff.
***Remember to print off your receipt after registering to have a copy of your user name and password or write it down some place secure. The emailed receipt WILL NOT have your user name or password in it for security reasons.
IF YOU ARE A RETURNING PLAYER, PLEASE HAVE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD ON HAND. IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN OR LOST YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD, PLEASE REQUEST TO HAVE IT SENT TO YOU OR CONTACT US. DO NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT!! YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE NEW PLAYER COSTS UNDER A NEW ACCOUNT. YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR OVER PAYMENT IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT.
SPORTS PILOT REGISTRATION LINK-
CLICK TO REGISTER HERE